Saturday, March 23, 2013







Hi, it's been a while but I really loved this outfit so I thoughT I will post it up. Its a great outfit to snuggle up in and the red flannel shirt just breaks up the all black a little bit.  As you can see my all white wall background is now covered in magazine pages, becasue I thought my room was a bit too neutral and needed some jazzing up. What do you guys think though? Take the pictures in front of this or take them with a white background behind me?
Unfortunately it is weirdly snowing in London today (near the end of march its crazy)!

The Details of this outfit are: Coat: Charity Shop// Sheer black shirt: All Saints// Flannel Shirt: Charity shop// Skinny Jeans: Topshop (Leigh)// Shoes: Topshop// Lipstick: BarryM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe