Spring arrives!

Monday, April 22, 2013







Hi my lovelies spring seems to have finally arrived here in London. For the last few days it has been sunny and warm. Today was a nice Monday morning at school and the weather although a little breezy it was sunny and pleasant. Hope you are all keeping well and i'm sorry for the lack of post recently, because my a-level exams are in a few weeks so i've been busy working and revising, but if i don't get time to take the OOTD pictures on my canon I will do a quick outfit post from my iphone and I will also do everyday outfit posts on my keek and my user for that is (nicolespr) and I update my instagram daily (nickispringdal).


                                    Details:
                                    Top: Topshop
                                    Mac: New Look generation (old)
                                    Jeans: Topshop
                                   Shoes: Office
                                   Bag: charity shop

Details:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe