Fashion Photography shoot and OOTD post

Tuesday, February 11, 2014












Odd location I know, but I had just finished shooting Eleni for my photography work at school and we were doing that in the dark room so once we finished Eleni took my ootd pictures. It has been quite a while since I have posted an OOTD post on here too.

Outfit details: Beanie-Ebay// Coat- Topshop// Scarf-Primark// Cardigan-NewLook// Top-George// Jeans- Topshop (Leigh)// Shoes- they were mums so im not sure// Lipstick- Topshop (Depth)


 Heres a couple of photographs I took of the beautiful Eleni for my photography  theme 'fashion photography'  ( I was focusing on hair and make up for these). It is my first go at fashion photography, however I fancied a change from my usual urban/rural type landscape or location shoots.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe