OOTD with Nick

Wednesday, February 26, 2014












Miracle! It was surprisingly sunny and warmer in London today. Photography creds to my girl Ellisa Husseiyn. Some outfit of the day snaps of me and Nick as we were wondering around to take some photographs for our school work during lesson. Now for the details....
Choker and faux Fur Stole: Ebay// Faux Leather Vest, Leigh Jeans, Trainers and Gloves: Topshop// Bag: H&M// Tartan Coat and 'On Wednesdays we wear pink' T-shirt: Love clothing

The most guilty free online shopping from LOVE clothing when I purchased the T-shirt and jacket, as I kindly received a £50 voucher in my goodybag from their event earlier this month and free p+p as an added bonus. The jacket is great for this weather to layer with as the weather is getting warmer and it can easily be smartened up and for the tshirt, you cant go wrong with a Mean Girls based quote on clothing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe