Ich Bin Ein Berliner | Hoxton Basement

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Photo: Hair and beautiful make up from middlesex uni fashion show  #glitter#gold##fashion#fashionshow#uni#makeup#contour#foil#liner


So Thursday 20th March My friend Leanne had her uni fashion show for the BA first years at Middlesex University in Hendon, so she asked me if I would like to model for some of the designers so of course I said yes. It was the first fashion show ive done out of school art and textile catwalks. It was a really fun experience and glad I did it. At first glance I didnt even recognise myself in the catwalk images. The make up was beautiful with the gold foil covering my eyes and eyebrow it was truly beautiful. Furthermore well done to all the designers who all produced such amazing garments and pulling of the show overall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe