Sunshine Daze in London

Thursday, March 06, 2014









Outfit of the day on this lovely sunny day in London
Jacket: Love London
Jumper: Next
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
Backpack: H&M
Knitted Infinity Scarf: Primark


           Saatchi Gallery: My favourite Room

     A walk down by the Thames with 2 of my applied art homies Kelly and Rahib


The six of us started the day by visiting the Saatchi Gallery on our inset day to do our art work which was really good. The gallery never fails to impress me. After that we went to the poshest McDonald's ive ever seen in Sloane Square. 3 of us left to go home and me, Kelly and Rahib decided to stay and venture out in London, taking a random bus and ending up by the Thames and having a walk about followed by taking a bus to South Kensington and visiting the cool Science Museum and Natural History Museum having a bite to eat at Pret and then finally heading home after that. 

Overall it was a very productive inset day and my outfit was perfect for the weather today not too hot or too cold. I hope you are all enjoying the lovely sunny weather in England too x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe