House Party| Outfit of the Night

Monday, July 07, 2014























So Saturday night me and my boyfriend went to our friends house party/birthday party so I went pretty casually but added some key pieces to dress it up a bit such as my favourite new necklace which I purchased off depop and wear for any occasion along with a large snake print clutch bag from miss selfridges. The black cami from Primark is such a handy piece to have for any sort of night out as it is so easy to make a simple outfit from it and it was so cheap for £4, such a bargain against the ones Topshop has. My loving high waist skinnies are from New Look for a bargain £20 which a paired with my favourite sandal flatforms from Topshop which I purchased last year for around £30 and as I am so indecisive I bought the same pair in white too! The denim jacket just brings all the colours together and was great as a light layer to keep me warm through the night. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe