Day at the zoo! (I'm Back)

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hey, so i've not been blogging for just over a year, but recently i've really wanted to get back into the swing of it and not just photographing fashion, but food and outings. On the 16th July me and my boyfriend went to London zoo which was so fun and reminiscing of the time I was there last as a kid. The park did seem much smaller than I remembered, but non the less it was a great day out and I took so many pictures and so many videos of the cute lil monkeys. So I thought i'll share the photos of the day with you and my outfit of the day. 







It was the first time I wore these shoes out and I had to make another hole to make the anklet tighter but I think there on the big side but a 6 would have been too small Id reckon and i've been left with some horrible blisters, but my golly they are soo beautiful non the less. Next time though I wont wear them on a day that I know i'll be doing a lot of walking perhaps. 









Clutch: H&M (old)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe