Lets Talk About Mental Health

Saturday, May 14, 2016








Empowering Young Females



Mental health is a subject very close to my heart and when Juanatie contacted me on my youtube channel asking me if I wanted to contribute video content to her website she established I was very excited. The girls involved including myself are young women at university (for me almost) who have never met in person, however we all have such passions in contributed content for the website, whether it is blogposts or websites. It would be very appreciated if you check it out and spread the word and together we can help stop the stigma and instead raise awareness and support.


Half Full Not Empty is an organisation that aims to create solutions for mental health issues to empower young women. We act as a platform for young women between the ages of 11 and 19 by providing them with information to enable them to appreciate their full potential and help them find coping strategies to deal with mental health issues and surrounding topics. Together we can raise awareness and stop the stigma that surrounds mental illness!

I have also started a series on my youtube channel (link can be found at the top of my blog page) called 'lets talk about mental health' a video will be posted every Wednesday at 6pm. The content in the videos will be covering various areas of mental health, whether its personal experiences or talking about how to deal in a crisis or low point, coping strategies, apps or books recommended and various other things. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe