New in beauty buys!

Saturday, May 14, 2016


 I went to superdrug last week to pick up some new beauty buys. I was looking for a new foundation to try out that was matte to conceal my oily skin and I researched online and on youtube which drugstore one was best suited and the Rimmel stay matte foundation seemed to always pop up. I have done a first impressions video of it that will be up tomorrow (Sunday) at 6pm. Since using it a few times though I have found wetting my make up brush a little bit does help a lot with the application and stops it from being patching. In that same video I tried out the eyeliner shown here and I wasn't too impressed, however after using a few times I have got used to applying it and have in fact grown to like it.

I have been looking for the perfect brown lipstick for the longest time with no luck. I came across this MUA Luxe lipgloss (i'm not normally a fan of lipgloss) which has some glittery specs is which drew me to it straight away and the fact that it was only £2!! I love the colour of it but I do find it does need to be reapplied quite a few times through out the day. The MUA velvet lip lacquer however is the best long lasting lip product ever and it's defiantly worth a try and at £3 you can't really resist it. The MUA concealer palette is totally new too me, but I do like it. The different colours are used to cover different things e.g yellow hides dark circles and the green hides redness.  As I was heading to the tills I had a quick look at their 99p face masks and thought I would try out the 'dead sea purifying clay mask' as it noted that it was for oily blemished skin (my skin type) and it made my skin feel like a dream after use. I had about 3 uses out of it and you just apply it to dry skin and let it sit for 15 minutes and then wash it off. My skin felt so soft and fresh and I will be defiantly going back to superdrug to purchase some more. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe