Make up revolution review

Monday, October 26, 2015







When I was browsing on superdrugs website on the lookout for the perfect cool town brown lipstick for under a tenner I came across these. I thought wow 5 for only £4 I have to add these to my basket. Excited to test them out I was disappointed with the result. The colours look flawless, but once you apply them to your lips, there very moisturising but there is no pigmentation. There will be a video up on my channel soon with me trying out all my lipsticks and in that you can see the consistency of these. I am so heartbroken because the colours are so beautiful. On your lips there a translucent shade of the colour, but I suppose thats what you get with the money you pay. Wouldn't recommend :( 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe