ASOS DENIM WISHLIST

Sunday, August 02, 2015



I've always been a big lover of denim and with that I want to forever continue my collection. Ive been on the hunt for a long white coat for a while and this monki denim jacket is just perfect all I need now is the money to purchase it. I think its a great all year round coat, as it has enough thickness to take you to the colder months, allows you to layer and its the perfect colour for the spring summer seasons. The denim dresses will look perfect with your trainer collection making the simplicity of it all stand out, yet letting you feel laid back and comfortable. The denim dress (top, left) will look perfect both with sneakers for a day time look and nude pointed heels for an effortlessly cool night time look. Lastly these denim jeans, don't they just look so cool. Ive been on the lookout for some black loose/mom jeans style trousers for a while but non of the topshop mom jeans fit me right so I think if I was to purchase a pair it would be these (hoping that they would fit beautifully that is). 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe