Kew Gardens

Sunday, August 16, 2015




                          Massive lily pads
 
  Cacti is like my favourite plant ever so to be surrounded by them in Kew Gardens was like a dream.      There was so many different kinds and they all looked so cool!






My top is from new look, dungaree dress from TOPSHOP, shoes, primark, bag from the charity shop and I wore my leather jacket when it got colder which you can see on in my youtube video which accompanies this post. 







I went for a day out with my mummy to Kew Gardens and it was so lovely. So many cool plants to look at, England was pretty warm for a change and to finish the day off we had tea and cake. It was nice to spend the day with mum as I don't live with her so it was a nice day to catch up before my move to Reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe