NEW BUYS

Monday, August 10, 2015








I've been on the hunt for a long white coat for a while to go with my clothing/shoes that are a pastel tone that will be a bit oversized and will keep me warm in the cooler months. This is coat from monki via asos covers all my needs. I bought a small and is most defiantly oversized its huge and the material is thick and sleeves are 3/4.
 I love love love this bag! Its a vegan leather reversible bag with a small bag attached inside that can fit your cards in. This bag will be perfect for college/uni as it can fit your books, folders and laptop. The bag was reduced from £42 to £25 and then I found a voucher code and it was reduced to £17.50 plus free delivery. I will put the link to the voucher code down below. This bag in this colour is sold out on the urban outfitters website so ive put a link to a range of vegan leather reversible bags in different colours down below. 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this piece of work with me.
    Offering gratitude for sharing plenty of information. This is really an outstanding post.
    Urban Outfitters Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah what an article you've written! Great work.
    MyProtien 60% Off Discount Code

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe