JULY'S BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Tuesday, August 04, 2015


This eyebrow kit from H&M is a life saviour these summer. It comes with a wax and 2 shades of brown, a spoolie and an angle brush. I use the angle brush that comes with the kit for the wax and my eco tools angle brush to apply the brown shade. This kit has allowed my eyebrows to stay in place for longer even when it's scorching outside and whats even better is that it only cost £3.99!!



This powder ticks all the boxes I ever wanted in a powder. It keeps my face matte and non shining, it was very cheap from Rimmel via tesco and applied with a blush/powder brush it applies easily without dusting everywhere like some powders do causing a mess. If your looking for a powder on top of a light or heavy foundation coverage for a hot daytime or a cool nighttime outing I recommend this one!



This clinique face surge is perfect at rehydrating your face and waking you up. It can be applied before applying your foundation or it can be carried in you bag and used to freshen up your face during the day when your out and about enjoying the sunny weather.


I love love love miscellar waters for taking off my make up and cleansing my face too in one go. After using this to remove make up I dread the days I used to use make up wipes, going through wipes after wipes to to take of my eye make up and feeling my skin feel rough. For the miscellar water you just need to pour some on a cotton pad and hold it on your eyes for a few seconds so the make up absorbs and just wipe across, so no more souring redness in your eyes! You can get about 200 uses out of this and it cost under a fiver! I bought this from Tesco's but you can also get it from the drug store too and other supermarkets. 


This product is perfect if you suffer from oily skin. It leaves your skin feeling revitalised, tight and fresh. I bought this from boots for under a fiver after seeing it on itslinamar's youtube channel. I use this every morning and even after one use you can really feel the difference.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe